Available April to October.
Click images to expand
This cabin comes with a fully equipped kitchen, pots pans, flatware, bedding, towels, coffee maker, toaster, salt, pepper, dish soap, hot showers, toilet.This cabin has lots of windows and a large deck with a great view of the Duck, Geese, Hawk, and Eagle activity in the salt marsh, as well as a view of Swallowtail Lighthouse, and the Bay. It is a basic one room cabin equipped with a full kitchen, (electric stove, fridge, heaters, toaster, coffee maker, table, chairs, a double bed and a futon on the main floor and a double bed in a small loft. There are a shower and toilet in a separate room.
This cabin is 340 feet from the parking area.
Booking online will post your reservation to the calendar and send you a confirmation notice and keep anyone of us from making a mistake with your reservation.
- Cost per night double occupancy: $110
- Cost per night for extra person: $5
- Cost per night for a pet: $10
- Extra cost for stays of less than 3 nights in July and August: $20
- Discount per night for stays of 7 nights or more: $10 per night.
- All rates are subject to 15% HST
- Check-in time is 4 PM
- SORRY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS OF LESS THAN TWO NIGHTS.
Captain’s Quarters – Availability Information:
If the dates you have an interest in are marked as Available, highlight the nights you want by clicking on them (clicking again will deselect the date). When you’re satisfied with your choice simply fill out the form below the calendar to start the reservation process. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but given timezone differences and so forth it may not be right away.
Please note the name of the cabin and the name of the person who is paying for the cabin in the detail box. Thank you.