Available March to November.
Click images to expand
Fern Alley sits in the woods overlooking the marsh, bay, and Swallowtail lighthouse.
The main floor This cabin has a shower, composting toilet, electric stove, fridge, lights and heat, a queen bed, bedding, towels, toaster, coffee maker, utensils, pots and pans, dish soap, garbage bags, table with six chairs. The windows that open have screens. There is a Bar-B-Q on the Gathering Place deck.
The loft has two double beds and a balcony that gives a bird’s eye view of the action in the marsh.
This cabin is 430 feet from the parking area.
Booking online will post your reservation to the calendar and send you a confirmation notice and keep anyone of us from making a mistake with your reservation.
- Cost per night double occupancy: $120
- Cost per night for extra person: $5
- Cost per night for a pet: $10
- Extra cost for stays of less than 3 nights in July and August: $20
- Discount per night for stays of 7 nights or more: $10 per night.
- All rates are subject to 15% HST
- SORRY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS OF LESS THAN TWO NIGHTS.
Please check payment information here.
Fern Alley – Availability Information:
If the dates you have an interest in are marked as Available, highlight the nights you want by clicking on them (clicking again will deselect the date). When you’re satisfied with your choice simply fill out the form below the calendar to start the reservation process. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but given timezone differences and so forth it may not be right away.
Please note the name of the cabin and the name of the person who is paying for the cabin in the detail box. Thank you.