A two story winterized cabin.
Click images to expand
Please call 506-662-9885 24 hours before you arrive if your reservation is between November and May.
This cabin comes with a fully equipped kitchen, bedding, towels, coffee maker, pots, pans, salt pepper, soap, garbage bags, toaster, hot showers and toilet and electric heat.
Larch Grove is as close as you get to “rustic luxury.” Nestled in the trees with views of the marsh and Bay, it is a wonderful place for groups or families to spend their time.
The first floor has a living area with a wood stove. One bedroom with a double bed, a fully-equipped kitchen (including a microwave), washer and dryer, a toilet and a sink, TV, VCR & and DVD player. Both levels have electric baseboard heat. The second floor has a shower, toilet, sink, double bed, double futon, queen size bed and a screened in porch that’s ideal for birders.
There are two lofts with two single beds in each.
Booking online will post your reservation to the calendar and send you a confirmation notice and keep anyone of us from making a mistake with your reservation.
- Cost per night double occupancy: $150
- Cost per night for extra person: $5 per night, for stays of more than 4 nights and $10 for stays of less than 4 nights
- Cost per night for a pet: $10
- Cleaning cost for stays of less than 3 nights in July and August: $20
- Discount per night for stays 7 nights or more: $10 per night.
- All rates are subject to 15% HST
- Check-in time is 4 PM
- SORRY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS OF LESS THAN TWO NIGHTS.
Please check payment information here.
Larch Grove – Availability Information:
If the dates you have an interest in are marked as Available, highlight the nights you want by clicking on them (clicking again will deselect the date). When you’re satisfied with your choice simply fill out the form below the calendar to start the reservation process. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but given timezone differences and so forth it may not be right away.
Please note the name of the cabin and the name of the person who is paying for the cabin in the detail box. Thank you.